To become a resident at The Hamilton – Midtown and receive your exclusive NFT contact:
CLAIM YOUR RESIDENT EXCLUSIVE NFT
To receive your exclusive THE HAMILTON x CHRIS TURNER NFT, you must first create a crypto wallet and connect it to the OpenSea NFT marketplace. Setting this up should only take a few minutes following these steps:
- Create a crypto wallet, if you don’t already have one, by navigating to OpenSea.io (approx. 5 minutes).
- Connect your crypto wallet to OpenSea NFT Marketplace (approx. 2-3 minutes).
- Personalize your OpenSea profile with a new username (approx. 1 minute).
- Paste your wallet address into the form here: Broder & Sachse Resident NFT Form
- Explore the complete THE HAMILTON x CHRIS TURNER Collection and add it to your watchlist.
- Receive your NFT in your OpenSea account within 72 hours
TIP: Follow this link for step by step instructions.
Additional Help: Contact us for help!
- Email: Hello@BrandXR.io
- BrandXR Support Hotline (9am-5pm est): 313-241-4662
THE HAMILTON x CHRIS TURNER
is a collection exclusively commissioned by Broder & Sachse Real Estate for The Hamilton – Midtown. This NFT collection was created by Detroit artist Chris Turner and is made of 225 digital pieces that come together to make a whole. All lease holding residents of The Hamilton – Midtown will receive a unique NFT and physical twin accompanied with directions and support on how to add their digital piece to their crypto wallet.
MEET CHRIS TURNER:
Artist in Residence,
The Hamilton – Midtown
Chris Turner was born in 1965, in Detroit, the youngest of four children. His family moved from the South, after World War II, like many other African American families, seeking a better and more stable life. His father found work in the auto plants, handing down his knowledge of manufacturing, and teaching him the values he has today. A graduate of Cass Tech and Detroit Public Schools, Chris acquired his metal skills through the Michigan Building Trades Union and apprenticed as a welder.
Through an early appreciation of art, Chris developed his artistic voice as a skilled tradesman and had early successes with sculpture. His contributions and collaborations with many design and architectural firms led him to create large scale metal works within the design community.
His understanding and appreciation for the “masters” influenced his creative energy and influenced his passion and commitment to the arts. Individual expression is the underlying genius that binds his work to those who have inspired him.